In Count, connections are where data sources are defined and shared.
From the connections page it is possible to:
- View all projects referencing this connection.
- View workspace members with access to this connection.
- View database tables accessible from this connection
- Manage connection credentials and metadata
From the connection page, selecting 'Manage connection' shows the connection settings. Only workspace admins and owners can see connection settings. If a connection is shared with another workspace member, they will not be able to access this page.
From this page it is possible to:
- Change the display name of the connection in Count
- Change the description of the connection in Count
- Update the connection credentials
- Refresh the connection schema
- Delete the connection